Now Hiring: Validation Engineer- Sligo
The Validation Engineer role is crucial to the success of producing the company’s high-quality automation equipment for use in the Medical Device and Pharma industries. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Validation Engineer to work with the engineering project team. You will have the opportunity of working with leading-edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems, etc. The role contributes significantly to the continued success of Ward Automation.
- Generates, executes, and reviews, qualification and validation protocols, to conformance to regulations and customer requirements.
- Reviews, edits and approves change controls, deviations, and corrective actions.
- Develop equipment operational procedures and manuals.
- Ensure all project documentation deliverables are provided to all stakeholders on time.
- Presentations to customers and management.
- Research and coordinate the introduction of new processes associated with the role.
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved.
- Competent in writing documents in a concise and structured format.
- Ability to comprehend regulatory requirements and technical documentation
- Familiar with executing equipment IQ, OQ, FAT, and SAT Protocols.
- Knowledge of automation manufacturing equipment is an advantage.
- Competent customer-facing communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project)
- Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Science or Engineering
Email covering letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org