Ward Automation is a leading manufacturer of world-class bespoke automation solutions for the medical device, pharmaceutical and high end manufacturing industries.
Based in Ireland, we are renowned for delivering innovative, high quality automation equipment and robotic machine solutions for multinational customers all around the world.
Assembly Machines & Automation SolutionsRead More
Pharmaceutical & Biologics EquipmentRead More
Liquid Filling MachinesRead More
Minimally Invasive EquipmentRead More
Inspection & Test EquipmentRead More
Proof Of Concept DevelopmentRead More
Build To Print EquipmentRead More
- Award Winning Innovative Design
- 25 Year's Experience in Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industries
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- We have worked with Ward Automation on many projects over the years, they have delivered several high quality automated assembly and filling lines. The machines that they have built for us are among the highest performing in our plant often running 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Their highly skilled team always provide innovative solutions to challenging tasks. Their customer service and after sales support is excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Liam Flanagan, Technical Improvement Manager. Baxter Healthcare S.A.
- Helsinn Birex worked with Ward Automation on a customised automated solution to a complex pharmaceutical packaging process. We have been very impressed with their innovation, quality of work and service from the initial concept phase right through to commercial production. Their professionalism and willingness to support us in the face of unforeseen challenges was a credit to John and his excellent team. It is particularly great to see such a high tech quality organisation being Irish owned and run. Deirdre Hurley, Senior Plant Director, Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Since we first began production at our site in Donegal, Ward Automation have always been there to support us on often challenging projects, with their unique blend of innovation, professionalism and quality. The equipment which they have designed and built for us is not only amongst the most reliable, efficient and operator friendly that we have, it also is finished to the highest standard, which is something that is often commented on by corporate visitors to our plant. Liam Curley, Site Director, Abbott Diabetes Care, Donegal