Now Hiring Office Administrator in Sligo
We are looking for a highly organized Office Administrator with a friendly professional personality to provide administrative support to our team in Sligo. Integral to the role will be direct contact with our highly valued customers. It’s an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company who are leaders in the area of manufacturing automation.
Initially this role is on a 7 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave but there is potential and scope for the right candidate to progress to a permanent position.
- Perform administrative duties including answering phone calls, email correspondence and time sheet maintenance.
- Assist in the further development of the company ERP and time management systems
- HR duties include liaising with job applicants, scheduling interviews and coordinating induction programs for new employees.
- On visits to our site ensure our customers are greeted and looked after in a friendly and professional manner.
- Managing accounts payable.
- Perform purchasing and related tasks using the company’s ERP system.
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for member’s staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A Professional Telephone Etiquette is essential.
- Proven experience in an office administrator role.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, word, excel etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Experience in accounts is an advantage.
- Applicants for office administrator should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferred candidates should be qualified to at least Level 7 Bachelor of Business Degree or equivalent.