Now Hiring: Graduate Quality Engineer in Sligo
The Graduate will join our quality department which is crucial to the success of producing the company’s high quality automation equipment for use in the Medical Device and Pharma industries. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate quality engineer to work with multi skilled engineering project teams. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems etc.
You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the learning process of qualifying such technologies. We invest in your training and development and provide the support and experience you need to help you fulfil your potential.
- Develop equipment operational procedures and manuals.
- Compile and execute validation protocols for new equipment being manufactured.
- Ensure all project documentation deliverables are provided to all stake holders on time.
- Presentations to customers and management.
- Research and co-ordinate the introduction of new processes associated with the role.
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved.
- Competent in writing documents in a concise and structured format.
- Capable of interpreting technical documents and generating equipment qualification documents;
- Familiar with executing equipment IQs and OQs is an advantage
- Knowledge of automation manufacturing equipment
- Competent customer-facing communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Applicants should have 3rd Level Qualification in Science or Engineering