SP-600 Syringe Inspection Packaging Machine
Designed and built by our Sligo team, the SP-600 is a fully automated end of line Syringe Inspection Packaging machine, handling 600 syringes per minute. The robot cell inspects and packages syringes containing vaccines under hygienic conditions.
System processes BD Hypak SCF™ syringes and can be adapted to other pre-filled syringe tub formats
- Syringes are inspected for chips, cracks & defects. Syringes are counted and tip caps are checked for presence.
- Multiple labels printed & inspected prior to application.
- Automated lid separation and application using robotics and vision.
- Tamper proof seal application and inspection.
- Processed tubs are stacked on a pallet.
See Ward Automations SP-600 featured by leading robotic manufacturer Staubli in their “Experts in Man & Machine Success Story”.