Opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to Join our Galway Team
We have an exciting career opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer at our Galway facility.
Email covering letter with your CV to email@example.com.
The Electrical Engineer will join a team of highly skilled equipment development engineers, in a collaborative and flexible environment. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in the electrical design of automated machinery. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, control systems, sensors etc. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the learning process of selection and integration of these technologies, together with full electrical design of machine control systems, using state of the art Electrical Design CAD software. We invest in your training and development and provide the support and experience you need to help you fulfil your potential.
- Design of mains and low voltage electrical schematics
- Design of panel layout drawings
- Design of machine field wiring architecture
- Selection of appropriate electrical components
- Working with design team to develop optimised design solutions
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring project cost, quality and schedule objectives are achieved
- Design of electrical control systems using electrical CAD software
- Design of pneumatic schematics
- Understanding the controls and functionality of each machine feature
- Interpret and create electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Ability to prioritise tasks appropriately and manage time effectively
Qualified to Honours Degree (L7/L8) in an Electrical Discipline
1 to 4 years experience in electrical design
Strong technical aptitude and passion for working in technical design role
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org