Catheter Coat & UV Cure
Application and UV curing of hydrophilic coating are important processes in the manufacture of catheters and other minimally invasive delivery systems. We have recently shipped a custom-designed fully automated Coat and Cure machine to an overseas customer, having built several similar machines in recent years.
Key machine features include:
- Two coating layers
- Immersion speed, immersion distance and extraction speed configurable
- Automated coating solution level monitoring and top-up systems
- UV cure chambers with configurable product rotation and exposure time
- External radiometer location to enable UV lamp calibration
- Bar code scanning of product codes and lot numbers
- Fully automated handling of product through the machine.
- Easily removable wetted parts to facilitate cleaning and line clearance
- Number of dipping positions, coating layers, UV chambers and throughput may be scaled to match customer requirements
Contact Ward Automation for all your product coat and cure requirements.