The Quality Engineer role is crucial to the success of producing the company’s high quality automation equipment for use in the Medical Device and Pharma industries. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality engineer/technical writer to work with the engineering project team. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems etc. The role contributes significantly to the continued success of Ward Automation.
- Develop equipment operational procedures and manuals.
- Develop and execute activities associated with qualifying the equipment being manufactured.
- Ensure all project documentation deliverables are provided to all stake holders on time.
- Presentations to customers and management.
- Research and co-ordinate the introduction of new processes associated with the role.
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved.
- Competent in writing documents in a concise and structured format.
- Proficient in interpreting technical documents and generating equipment qualification documents; FDS, IQ and OQ.
- Familiar with executing equipment IQs and OQs.
- Knowledge of automation manufacturing equipment is an advantage.
- Competent customer-facing communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Science or Engineering
Email covering letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org