Project Engineer Team Lead
The Lead Project Engineer role in Ward Automation combines technical knowledge and experience with leadership that is crucial to the success of producing the company’s high quality automation equipment for use in the Medical Device and Life Science industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work as part of and lead, the project team department.
You will have the opportunity of working through the lifecycle of cutting edge automation projects and seeing the concepts become reality on our factory floor.
The role involves leading and mentoring the project engineering team to coordinate the company’s portfolio of projects. There is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement; driving and rolling out improvement projects across the team and company.
As Lead Project Engineer
· Lead resource planning meetings with Project team and other department leads
· Responsibility for identifying and driving opportunities for continuous improvement
· Carry out regular reviews with team members and motivate team
· Attend and report to management review meetings
· Mentoring and training of team members
· Overall responsibility for project co-ordination from kickoff to delivery
· Manage Projects through best in class project management practices
· Internal and customer point of contact for projects
· Generation of Design Qualification documents
· Setting up and monitoring of project budget
· Creation and monitoring of project schedules
· Regular customer meetings and communications throughout project lifecycle
· Give technical input and coordinate the resolution of project issues
· Project management skills with demonstrated track record of successfully managing projects
· Technical knowledge on Robotics, Pneumatics and control systems
· Have a good understanding of CE and machine safety requirements
· Familiarity with creating equipment design and validation documents
· Ability to identify areas of improvement in current process and implement improvements to maximise efficiency.
· Trustworthy & self motivated.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
On-site, F91 W1HE
· Applicants should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Qualification to level 8 in Engineering discipline desirable.
· Full Drivers Licence as some travel will be required.
· Applicants must have a valid work visa in place to be considered for this role.
Apply by email to: email@example.com