The Equipment Project Engineer is a highly technical role that is crucial to the success of producing the company’s high quality automation equipment for use in the Medical Device and Pharma industries. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work as part of the engineering project team. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems etc. The role contributes significantly to the continued success of Ward Automation.
- Manage projects through best in class project management practices
- Ensure all project requirements are delivered to the customers satisfaction
- Provide support to the machine build team during build and debug of the machines.
- Presentations to customers and management.
- Research and co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies.
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved.
- Project management skills
- Strong all round technical knowledge of: Robotics, Pneumatics and Control Systems.
- Competent customer-facing communication skills.
- Have a clear understanding of CE and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with generating equipment validation documentation.
- Experience in machine design desirable.
On-site, F91 W1HE
Applicants should have at least 4 years project engineering experience.
Qualification to level 7 or 8 in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.