Project Engineer – Galway
Ward Automation is a leading designer and manufacturer of world-class bespoke automation solutions, specialising in the medical device, pharmaceutical and high end manufacturing industries.
At our facility in Galway, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality automation equipment and robotic machines which automate highly complex manufacturing processes for our customers around the world.
You will lead engineering project teams to deliver bespoke equipment for our multinational customers. Excellent leadership, communication and technical project management skills are required. Working on a diverse range of innovative equipment engineering projects, you will manage projects from concept through to installation.
- Manage bespoke automation equipment design and build projects, including new design and Build to Print Projects.
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders
- Maintain professional and timely communications with customer and project team
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance, schedule and budget
- Identify project risks and mitigate impact
- Build strong working relationships with customers, suppliers & project team
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- Project management qualification is an advantage
- Equipment Design Experience essential
- 4+ years in a project engineering or project management role with a proven track record for managing complex technical projects.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Track record in leading and managing complex technical projects
- Proactive and solutions focused with strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and mentor staff
At Ward Automation we offer professional development opportunities with an attractive salary and remuneration package that includes a variety of benefit options including Pension and Health Insurance.
Working on exciting new projects as part of an experienced, collaborative and innovative team with flexible working hours, in the ever-popular Galway City, our aim is to help you succeed in your career, while also having a balanced and healthy personal life.