Graduate Robotics/ Vision Engineer – Sligo
The graduate robotics / vision engineer will join a team of a highly skilled group of engineers. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate engineer to develop programming skills in all aspects of machine control systems. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation machine vision and robotic technologies. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the learning process of such technologies. We invest in your training and development and provide the support and experience you need to help you fulfil your potential.
- Responsible for developing machine vision and robotic automation programs.
- Liaising with your mentor and design team specify controls systems hardware
- Assist in the introduction and implementation of new technologies
- Working with the mechanical engineers assist in the debug of the machine programs
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved
Key Skills that will be learned
- Configuration and Programming of machine vision systems and robots.
- Integration of Robots, and machine vision systems with PLC’s, HMI’s, etc.
- Configuring of coms and networks
- Develop the understanding of the controls and functionality of each machine area
- Interpret electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical and electrical CAD software
Qualified to Honours degree (level 8) in Mechatronics or Computer Science
Passion and commitment for working with leading edge automation technologies
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org