Graduate Mechanical Design Engineers
The Graduate Equipment Design Engineer will join a team of highly skilled design engineers. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate engineer to develop innovative skills in all aspects of machine design. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems etc. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the learning process of such technologies. We invest in your training and development and provide the support and experience you need to help you fulfil your potential.
- Responsible for the mechanical design of complex automation equipment.
- Presentations to customers and management of machine designs.
- Research and co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies.
- Provide support to the machine build team during build and debug of the machines.
- Liaise and communicate with the different project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that timelines and targets are achieved.
Key Skills that will be learned
- 3D CAD modelling of machines in Solidworks.
- Create innovative concept proposals to challenging tasks.
- Design mechanisms including the integration of technologies that perform reliably.
- Size mechanical systems to meet the demands of the equipment life cycle.
- To have a clear understanding of CE and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Qualification to level 7 or 8 in Mechanical Engineering, Tool Design or equivalent.
- Passion and commitment for working with leading edge automation technologies.
On-site, F91 W1HE