Stores Co-ordinator to manage all aspects of materials inflow and outflow, to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventory including all transactions, procurement planning, receiving and demand fulfilment.
- Ensure all materials are checked on receipt for correct quantity and any transit damages.
- Organisation and storage of incoming goods and equipment.
- Issue of parts to machine build process
- Organisation and maintenance of consumables stock.
- Manage goods return as required
- Purchasing of consumables/ parts as required.
- Organisation and preparation of machines/ equipment for shipping
- Operate Forklift in a safe manner.
- Ensure that Housekeeping Standards and procedures are maintained and improved.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
- General warehouse duties.
- Forklift Experience beneficial.
- Previous experience working in Warehousing environment an advantage.
- Have the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Experience with inventory control systems would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate – Excel/Word.
- Clean driving license.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org