You will be a leading member of a cross-functional team, responsible for design and build of automated equipment of significant complexity, to meet quality, budgetary and schedule requirements.
Operating to highest quality standards for blue-chip multinational clients, key responsibilities include effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, mechanical design of equipment, project execution, equipment debug and generation of technical documentation.
Key requirements are:
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Proven track record in design and development of automated manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Competent customer-facing communication skills
- Technical knowledge of automated systems, pneumatics, electro-pneumatics, robotics and control systems
- Level 8 degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Familiarity with equipment validation and associated documentation
- Expert level skills in 3d CAD.